Sign in or sign up to read replies and ask questions.

FORUMS

DOCUMENTATION

Font Awesome Icons Not Rendering

Juanescob posted 2 months ago:

Hello support,

Love the theme. I have actually had three different clients buy it so I could build on it for them, so flexible, truly awesome. I am trying to get the Font Awesome Icons to render on the site and the shortcodes dont seem to work. For example, on this page: http://ctrinsurancebenefits.com/testfontawesomeicons/ I have used the shortcode from the documentation page and the icons do not show up.

[row] [column width="one-quarter"]

Responsive

Metrolium has responsive design which means that it works beautifully across smartphones, tablets and desktop.

[/column] [column width="one-quarter"] [/column] [column width="one-quarter"] [/column] [column width="one-quarter"] [/column] [/row]

I looked at the font Awesome website, and the class="fa fa-tablet" instead of class="icon-tablet So, this works: but I am thinking I need to update something in the theme files to get the Font Awesome Icons working, is there an update to the code, or theme files I can make? Or, can you please tell me what the proper syntax is for the Font Awesome Icons and Metrolium v1.2.23?

Thank You, Chris

1 Attachment

Sign in or register to view 1 replies to this topic.